Terms and Conditions
All customers details and payment information is kept safe and secure. All our servers are protected by several hardware firewalls and our payment pages are protected by a 128bit secure server.
We do not collect or store credit/debit card details when making a payment by phone or by card, your payment will be processed and no credit/debit card details will be stored in any manner.
Plain packaging policy'. All orders are sent out in plain packaging or plain Cardboard boxes . Your purchase is your business
Warranty / Returns
Should your product develop a fault please return the item and a new one will be despatched as soon as possible.
Please be sure that the product is faulty and it is not something that you have overlooked. If the product is returned to us and found that it is not faulty, then a fee will be implemented to cover collection and delivery costs. Please note that we will only collect the faulty unit from Mainland UK customers.
Overseas customers are responsible for all return costs.
Any product returned to us under warranty or for replacement should be in its original packaging complete with all accessories. Should the product develop a fault after 28 days then you should call on 0115 9526816. If the fault cannot be rectified over the phone, then you should return the goods back to us at your own cost, in original packing and insured, as we are not liable for any damage in transit. We will then at our discretion either repair or replace the goods in a reasonable time-scale.
The warranty does not cover physical or cosmetic damage or any repair by unauthorised persons.
Distance Selling Act 2000 - your right to cancel As a consumer you have the right to cancel any order deemed as a distance Selling, (includes telephone & internet orders). Any goods returned to us must be in original packing, undamaged, unused and unopened with all accessories. If you decide to cancel please inform us in writing or email & return the goods at your own cost in a reasonable time. Please make sure the goods are insured, as we will not accept the liability for goods damaged in transit.
We can arrange collection at £15.00 plus vat per item if you wish.
We are entitled to deduct from any refund we offer, the cost of any parts missing or damaged.
1. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
2. We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, you should check specifications & suitability with manufacturers before ordering.
3. Claims for damage, non-functionality or miss shipping must be made within 5 days of receipt.
4 . You are responsible for ensuring the safe delivery of returned items.
5. If after 14 days from receipt the goods requires repair or maintenance we shall not be held responsible for the returns costs.
6. If a fault occurs after 14 days from receipt it shall be at our option whether to repair, replace or refund.
7. Prices & manufacturers specification are subject to change without notice.
8. *Free Delivery is to The UK Mainland Only (Next Day excludes Saturday/Sunday & Bank Holidays )
9. Currency conversions into Euro / US Dollar are a Guide only. We Charge in UK pounds. You card issuer will convert to you local currency & their may be a difference. We have no control over this.
10. If you want your order sent to a different address than the billing address
WE HAVE TO CONFIRM THIS WITH THE CARD HOLDER & OTHER CHECKS WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE CARRIED OUT